We were in Idaho Falls for Father's Day. We had the Zweifel Family picnic at Tautphus Park. I really appreciate Richard for the wonderful father and "papa" he is to our 6 grandchildren.
I stayed a few extra days to help Grandma Zweifel move into her new "digs" (as Jaime calls it.) I just have to say how much I appreciate my 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I am so grateful for how good we get along with each other. I love spending time with all of them! And I love their spouses!
It feels like the end of an era to have mom move. I am still trying to adjust - as I'm sure mom is, too. I try to encourage her as well as myself. I know it is the best thing for her and I hope she will fell like she fits in and will play nice with the other kids! I am very grateful for my mother and the example she is to me and the things she taught me!



No comments:
Post a Comment