09 September 2008






On the 6th of September, Rich, Rusty, Jennifer and Max Bennett and I hiked Table Rock Mountain by the Tetons. It was a gorgeous day and hike. It was a pretty good little hike for Rich and I. We climbed 4100 feet in 6 1/2 miles. We were up above 11,000 feet. It was snowy, windy and so cold at the summit. We were right next to the Grand Teton. We saw 3 moose and a little village of marmots. Jennifer and Max were such good sports to take us along and it was fun to have Rusty with us. It was a great day!

3 comments:

Hill Family said...

I love the pictures. It looks gorgeous. Could you e-mail me some more? I'm sorry I didn't have time to see your Alaska pics before you had to leave last week. Mabye you could e-mail me some of those and the videos as well.

We really appreciate you guys coming down. It was really a big moral support to have family close by while we were kind of stressed out with everything that was going on. We appreciate it so much. We are so grateful for all you do for us. Thanks. Love Kendall & Ashley

mickelsenfamily said...

SO Fun! I was jealous when I heard you were all going. Zane hiked that a few years ago and loved it. Glad you all had a nice time!

mickelsenfamily said...

Linda,
Will you do me a favor??? I just check Emily's blog a few days ago. They must of just put a block on it because I can't view it anymore. I would love to have access to it so I can see what they are up to. Will you ask her if that is ok? If it is, here is my e-mail address zweify@yahoo.com
Thanks Linda!