We had a wonderful weekend with Barry, Heather and Aubrey!! We love being around family!
On Saturday we had dinner with everyone, Rusty, Spencer, Sara, Abby, Austin, Carter, Barry, Heather, Aubrey, Eric, Dad and I. Rusty mentioned what he was doing that night, performing at the Young Single Adult Talent Show. Nobody said much about it, but after Rusty left, Spencer shared with us his brillant idea! He said he had a closet full of white shirts and we went and got them, enough for all the adults and all the kids. We went to Spencer's shop and made big red hearts, slapped them on the front and then added black letters that said "Rusty's Fan Club"!!! We hurried on down to the talent show, walked into this young single adult event, sat on the front row and waited for Rusty's performance. Somebody noticed us (hard to miss us!) and pointed it out to Rusty just before he went on stage!
Currently, shirts can be purchased for $10 + shipping/handling!



4 comments:
Ha! I love it! What a cute idea. Rusty does so well with his music. I remember I went to Grandma's house to see her and she about booted me out because she wanted to just listen to Rusty sing. Apparently I was interrupting. Grandma always talked about Rusty's singing. Glad you were able to be there to support him :)
That is so cute! Now I understand where that picture on your fridge came from. Thanks again for a great dinner!
Ok, so that's is soooo a Spencer idea. He cracks me up with all the funny things he's done over the years. You all are hillarious. I'm glad to call you family.
I'll take one of those shirts for 10 bucks! Wait... can I get a family discount?
Post a Comment