I went to Seattle last week with Barry, Heather and Aubrey. It was a very hard week, but we managed to squeeze in a little fun. We went to the Space Needle, rode the ferry to Bainbridge Island and went to Pike's Market to see them throw the fish and saw Mt. Rainier. I am so glad I got to spend with week with them - not for the reason we went, but to be with them. We so appreciate Connie and Mike for housing us all week. We love them. They were so good to us. I loved spending time with Aubrey.
07 January 2010
Seattle
I went to Seattle last week with Barry, Heather and Aubrey. It was a very hard week, but we managed to squeeze in a little fun. We went to the Space Needle, rode the ferry to Bainbridge Island and went to Pike's Market to see them throw the fish and saw Mt. Rainier. I am so glad I got to spend with week with them - not for the reason we went, but to be with them. We so appreciate Connie and Mike for housing us all week. We love them. They were so good to us. I loved spending time with Aubrey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the pictures! Despite the sadness we experienced up there we did make some fun and good memories! Thanks!
Post a Comment